CQ Partners was established in 2008 to provide corporate advice and services in electricity, gas and renewables.
The three founding Partners have worked together as a team for over a decade. Each Partner is regarded as an industry expert with over 15 years of experience in the Australian energy and financial markets. The Partners are supported by a team of highly regarded and experienced energy industry practitioners. It is this extensive experience and expertise combined with a focus on commercial solutions that has driven the success of CQ Partners.
CQ Partners is recognised as one of the leading energy advisory firms in Australia and has developed a substantial client base both within Australia and overseas.
The industry sectors that have utilised the services of CQ Partners include:
- National Electricity Market participants
- WA energy market participants (SWIS and NWIS)
- International and Australian investors in the energy sector (equity and debt)
- listed Australian companies
- large consumers of energy
- transmission and distribution companies
- gas pipeline companies
- water utilities
- renewable energy participants and proponents
- regulatory bodies & industry associations
CQ Partners is committed to providing tailored commercial solutions to meet the requirements of its clients. The expertise of the companys practitioners ensures the delivery of a wide range of energy sector solutions on behalf of clients in electricity, gas, carbon and renewable energy,